Now it its second year, HiTOPS is closing out the remaining days by celebrating #18DaysOfGratitude.
Why 18? Why not?
- The Hebrew word for “life” is חי (chai), which has a numerical value of 18.
- In Chinese tradition, 18 is associated with good fortune.
- In Ancient Roman custom the number 18 can symbolize a blood relative.
- 18 is the age one can vote and begin the service of choosing our leaders.
- There are 18 holes on a golf course… freaky right?
- 18 is the Angel Number, combining 1, relating to new beginnings, motivation and progress, and 8, which brings vibrations that manifest abundance, achievement, giving and receiving, inner-wisdom and serving humanity.
- In numerology, an 18 wants to improve the conditions of people, and their heart is most content in the service of others.
And so we begin #18DaysOfGratitude.
Everything is possible when starting from a place of gratitude.
FEELING INSPIRED? Follow and join us on social media using the hashtag #18DaysOfGratitude